Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Paul Robinson - Interview

Paul Robinson äußert sich in einem Interview über die Entwicklung im Bouldersport.

How do you see the boulder scene in 10 years?

I see it growing a lot. I think that bouldering has been growing like crazy of the past few years and will continue to grow just like it is now. It is really cool to see it growing at the pace that it is but we also have to make sure to teach those getting into climbing the ethics that are necessary to keep our climbing areas clean and open for future generations.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What are your thoughts about grading, personal grading, slashgrades and inflated grades?

Well I try to give my best estimate on a grade when I repeat a boulder or put up a first ascent. Sometimes it is tough when you are out trying something by yourself and stuck trying one beta. Sometimes you do something and it is a lot harder than the actual beta that someone will figure out in the future. But alas, you just have to give your honest opinion and see what the future holds for the boulder/route. Slash grades are fine. Sometimes a boulder is not a full grade and needs to be in between two. Inflated grades are pretty common these days and I think that it is really sad to see when people inflate grades to gain popularity, etc.

Randnotiz:
dieses "eine Interview" ist von der "einen" Webpage, von der auf der Boulderrausch Startseite das Boykott Emblem prangt.

Schon ein bisschen amüsant, zumindest ich musste schmunzeln.

Frohe Ostern

Flo

...schmunzeln ist erlaubt

Es ist völlig belanglos auf welcher Seite der Artikel steht. Es geht hier um den Inhalt.
Hätte ich einen Artikel, verfasst vom Editor 8a.nu verlinkt, dann würde ich deine latente Kritik verstehen.

Man muss immer das GANZE im Auge behalten, wie auch sonst könnte man auf die Mißstände hinweisen. Oder glaubst du wirklich das ich nicht mehr auf 8a.nu zugreife, nur weil ich gegen das Konzept dieser Webseite bin?

Schöne Feiertage aus dem verregneten Frankenjura

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste